John Felix Anthony Cena yes the wrestler actor singer host rapper almost a super human who can do anything and everything. Yes we are talking about the JOHN CENA. So when was this superman came to earth it was a normal day 23rd April 1977 and he made it special by making it his birthday. He is 29 year old. He started WWE in 2001 as a development contract and debut as main roster in 2002. So what’s makes him superhuman. His body, his physique, and a lot of work he put to maintain his movie. His trainer and friend play a vital role in his fitness routine. Because of his workout from a normal school boy he became the John Cena. He started bodybuilding when he was 18. He worked really hard to gain substantial muscle, mass and weight.
John Cena body measurements.
- Height : -1.85m (6’1’’)
- Weight:- 251lbs (114kg)
- Chest : – 50’’
- Waist: -36’’
- Biceps: -20’’
So what is his diet that helps in maintain his body?
His scheduled life maintains his athletic body. Cena take diet which is rich in protein. His diet chart has everything which provides him all nutrients and necessary amount of calories.
- Breakfast: – he takes 6 egg white and 2 whole eggs. 100g oatmeal with raisins and apple sauce. And he takes protein bars as gym supplement.
- Lunch: – his lunch contains 100gm brown rice and 2 chicken breast and green veggies.
- Snack: – his takes pita bread and tuna fish in evening.
- Evening: – in evening he takes whey protein shake and banana.
- Dinner: – his dinner is brown/rice or pasta, salad vegetable and grilled chicken.
- In supplements he takes low fat cottage cheese, and casein protein shake.
Let’s give a look at his workout routine.
He says “you can’t see me.” But his physique can’t be ignored. He workout for 5 of 7 days in a week. Those workouts which he does can be only done by professional wrestler and body builders. For now Cena is just focusing on keeping aesthetic muscle, increasing endurance and resistance to pain.
Some of John Cena’s workouts are:
On Mondays he focuses only on his legs.
- Standing weightless calf raise
- Seated calf raise
- Standing single raise curls
- Leg press
- Leg extension
- Hack squats
- Single leg extension
On Tuesday he its day for his chest
- Incline barbell press
- Machine fills
- Inclined machine press
- Cable flyes
- Bench press
Wednesdays are for his arms
- Standing barbell curls
- Preacher curls
- Seated dumbbell curls
- Standing cable curls
- Overhead cambered extensions
- Rope press downs
- Single-arm cable triceps pushdown
- Lying triceps extension
- Seated barbell extension
Thursday come with the turn for his shoulder
- Rear deltoid machine flyes
- Dumbbell lateral
- Machine overhead press
- Seated military press
- Machine side laterals
- Standing barbell press
Friday is the day for his back exercise.
- Lat pull downs
- Bent barbell rows
- Arm dumbbell rows
- High rows