Ryback Allen Reeves is an American professional wrestler. He is famous by the name The Big Guy or Ryback. Ryback has got the popularity during his period in WWE, but currently, he wrestles on the international independent circuit. Ryback was one of the 8th finalists of Tough Enough 4. Later he signed the developmental contract with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and wrestled in its developmental territories Deep South Wrestling (DSW), Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW), and Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW). In early 2010 he participated in the first season of NXT under the ring name Skip Sheffield. Later that year he joined World Wrestling Entertainment main roster as a member of The Nexus.
The wrestler was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada. He started watching the professional wrestling at the age eight. And was the guest bell ringer at a live event of WWF at age 12.
After his injury, he dusted himself off and came back to the ring as Ryback. And today we will have a look on his workout routine.
Workout Routine of Ryback
On Monday he works on his chest.
- He starts his Monday workout session with 4 sets of low cable crossovers of 10-15 reps.
- Next, he performs 4 sets of butterfly of 20-25 reps.
- Then he does 4 sets of dumbbell bench presses of 20 reps.
- After that, he performs 4 sets of barbell bench presses of 15-20 reps.
- And at last, he ends his workout session with 4 sets of dumbbell flys of 15 reps.
On Tuesday he works on his shoulder.
- On Tuesdays, he starts his workout session with4 sets of kettlebell presses of 15-20 reps.
- And then he performs 4 sets of Arnold dumbbell presses of 10-20 reps.
- Next, he does 4 sets of barbell rear delt rows of 15 reps.
- And at last, he performs 5 sets of clean and jerks.
On Wednesday he works on his Biceps and Triceps.
- For Wednesdays, workout routine he begins with 4 sets of barbell curls of 15-20 reps.
- Next, he performs 4 sets of hammer curls of 15-20 reps.
- Then he does 4 sets of cable preacher curls of 20 reps.
- After that, he performs 3 sets of dip machines of 20 reps.
- And at the end, he does 4 sets of decline EZ bar triceps extensions of 20 reps.
On Thursday he works on his Back.
- Ryback starts his Thursday workout session with 4 sets of back extensions of 15-20 reps.
- Then he does 4 sets of barbell deadlifts of 15-20 reps.
- After that, he performs 4 sets of inverted rows of 15-20 reps.
- And he ends his workout session for the day with 4 sets of bent over arm long barrows of 15 reps.
On Friday he works on his Legs.
- And on Fridays, the wrestler starts his workout session with 4 sets of standing weight calf raise of 15 reps.
- Then Ryback does 4 sets of leg presses of 20 reps.
- After that, he performs 4 sets of squats of 15 reps.
- And at last, he ends his workout session with 4 sets of hack squats of 15 reps.
Last Blog- Ronnie Coleman
Pictures Credit- Google